CToy is an interactive C(99) coding environment based on the TCC compiler.
Small, simple, no bullshit. Write cross-platform C code and see the result immediately. No installation or compiler required, download (<4mb), unzip, run CToy and play. Ready for Windows, MacOSX and Linux. Ideal for prototyping, learning, teaching...
* CToy: program update on file save (use any text editor)
* CToy_player: to publish your project (dynamic update disabled)
* API for window managment, inputs, persistent memory...
* Image processing with [MaratisTCL](https://github.com/anael-seghezzi/Maratis-Tiny-C-library)
* Portable pen-tablet support (Wacom, etc)
* Use C-symbols from native dynamic libraries (*.dll etc) : just copy libraries in your_ctoy_path/lib/
* Pre-built Dear-Imgui suport (https://github.com/ocornut/imgui)
* Can also compile your project with other compilers (CMake script for gcc, vs, mingw)
* Emscripten compatible